Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Lose Weight So Easy is all about...


Hi everyone!

My name is Tyne. Nice to meet you all!

The reason why I started a blog about weight loss is because I want to share the knowledge and information based on my personal experience or my friend's with you guys. I used to be called FAT and I understand how painful it was to be called such word.

I succeeded in losing extra weight because of many weight loss articles on internet.
So I would like to be any help if one wants to get rid of the annoying fat.

I'm gonna blog about useful weight loss tips and information as much as possible.
And I'm just hoping I will be able to help at least 1 person :-)
But if more than 1 person find this blog helpful, it would be very honored haha :-P

Next, I'm gonna post an article about meal plans for weight loss.
Should you have any question, please feel free to leave a comment ok?

Cheers!
Tyne


No comments:

Post a Comment